At 30 years of age, this is what my life looks like:
- I have $0 in my account.
- I am in serious debt
- I have no job (i just quit my last one)
- I have no college degree (but I do have talents)
- I am not having sex despite knowing several women. (dumped the BOW)
- I have no friends (several acquaintances)
- I am not in the best health (slim with little stamina)
- I have acquired some terrible habits (late sleeper, late riser, easily distracted)
- I am disorganized
- I am indisciplined
- I have lived in ways that makes a mockery of my beliefs
- I have not been able to change my life despite knowing better
Not pretty I know.
I arrived at this point simply because I had poor foundations. My house was built on sand. I misunderstood a lot about the way the world actually is. I will take you through what happened and how I arrived at this point in later posts. But this blog is not only about e-mourning what has happened. It’s about forensically analyzing it for the lessons and extracting those to live on. I’m creating this blog as a resource for any and everyone who has been brave enough to take the Red Pill, learn Game and is attempting to turn their life in the direction of Manhood. I’ll detail my skirmishes and all here for others to live and learn from.
It is time to rebuild. I have been blessed to find the Red Pill, Manosphere, and Tanakh. These are the sand, cement and stone I will use to build my house.